UIC application 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
maybe dentalstudio has really great states and achievements so he was accepted sooner!!! that's why it will be nice if he will just post something else here

Members don't see this ad.

that means nothing related to clinics. only general..how was the interview committee? I have my interview on 6th Sept.
Everyone has interview with 2 different faculty members. I had the interview with a very serious man first, he wasnt nice to me. The second lady was better.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is this the only thing you can tell us for all our questions? Guys, I think dentalstudio plays jokes with us. Nobidy knows the result yet.
barbie21, i think you are right! i personally would not do something like that knowing how stressful this period is for all of us...

barbie21, i think you are right! i personally would not do something like that knowing how stressful this period is for all of us...
I didnt believe to that from the begining. And this is really not funny joke!

thanks barbie, do u know how many people have been invited so far..it is so tough to get in

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know what's going on, people are saying they are accepted but then they DISAPEAR. Congrs if you are really accepted but now it's time to share some info with all of us PLEASE :)

Anyone invited to UIC IV on september 6th ? Please reply

I think they hvnt received any acceptance call n they dnt knw the frustration of waiting...nevermind I talked to few of friends interviewed with me n they hvnt received any call or email..may be they will start nxt week...guess..

I think they hvnt received any acceptance call n they dnt knw the frustration of waiting...nevermind I talked to few of friends interviewed with me n they hvnt received any call or email..may be they will start nxt week...guess..
On the interview they told they gonna start in October.

thank u for all guys and good luck to allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and i hope by the end of nxt week we can just start making an acceptance gp in facebook so i think we can share our thoughts
Cingratulation, Christy! Could u answer our questions, please!

Christy DDS were you notified by mail or call about your acceptance?? Congratulations

Simply bcz Ms Braulia doesn't want to get frequent calls from us till sept- Oct..

Hey, Christy DDS, we are waiting for some details from you about acceptance. Everybody is qurious, please share some information. Thanks!

Originally Posted by christy dds
i declined my seat in umdnj and colorado,because im living in chicago medical district,and im pretty sure that with my stats i'll get a seat in uic also...

Christy dds, Where exactly do you live?? Earlier you said you live in Chicago and later you changed that to Oklahoma. By the way, you said you got accepted at UIC, yet you are not answering any of our questions!

He or she is bull****ting

Maybe. Hey, guys, for everyone who will receive acceptance. Dont write just ,, I got accepted,, provide please detailes, when was yr interview, yr stats and how you received acceptance. This information is highly appreciated!

I know evry1 is a little tense about the acceptances but there are a few wierd people who like joking around here...so I think dont beleive what Christy DDS and Dental Studio said...i think they are just bluffing..so wait for a genuine response...if the person is genuine he or she will post how did he get the acceptance and as far a i know UIC is still inteveiwing so they are not going to send out acceptances before they are done with the interveiws...thats what Mrs Braulia said...so lets be patient and wait...

I tottaly agree with srk 1 don't fool around ... Every 1 is tensed

I know evry1 is a little tense about the acceptances but there are a few wierd people who like joking around here...so I think dont beleive what Christy DDS and Dental Studio said...i think they are just bluffing..so wait for a genuine response...if the person is genuine he or she will post how did he get the acceptance and as far a i know UIC is still inteveiwing so they are not going to send out acceptances before they are done with the interveiws...thats what Mrs Braulia said...so lets be patient and wait...

I don't know if acceptances have been send out yet or no, but I wouldn't doubt it...

I remember last year when I first came out to post that I got my acceptance and a lot of people got quite aggressive towards me at that point. As I got a phone call first I wanted to wait until the letter came on the mail so that I could post any details regarding my acceptance.

I don't know how different things are this year, but last year acceptances were send out while there were still interviews going on, and I do have classmates that were interviewed late on the process!

What I want to say with that is if you have been interviewed already, or even if you haven't yet don't lose your hope!!! :xf:

I have an interview on the 11th ..so interviews are still on..no idea about acceptances though.

i got an iv fr 11th sept too..... ppl do keep hopes...... thngs are still moving...... goodluck everybody!

Hi guys I was done with my interview today, I was interviewed by two Doctors, Interview was normal, just usual questions like Tell me about you? Experience? Transition from India to Usa? I was told that they have interviews till sept 15th and they didnt send any acceptances yet, First 20 acceptances they r gone send next week and 2nd 20 acceptances in mid october. hope this helps everyone.

Hi guys I was done with my interview today, I was interviewed by two Doctors, Interview was normal, just usual questions like Tell me about you? Experience? Transition from India to Usa? I was told that they have interviews till sept 15th and they didnt send any acceptances yet, First 20 acceptances they r gone send next week and 2nd 20 acceptances in mid october. hope this helps everyone.
Thank you so much!!! Wish you all the best!

this is a valuable information for everyone!!! thank you and good luck

Got acceptance today by e-mail!!! Interview day was on August 7.

Got acceptance today by e-mail!!! Interview day was on August 7.

congrats barbie!!! so r u still going to attend all other interviews? otherwise theres one spot free in 6 colleges now :D just kiddin...congrats again

I got acceptance through email. I was interviewed on august 9th. UIC Class of 2015.

Hi
congrats to both of u guys
Can u share ur stats radial artery