1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UIC DMDAS Interviews 2015

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by rainman2001, Aug 9, 2015.

1. rainman2001

2+ Year Member

Dentist
    Dear colleague, can anybody help with his/her UIC interview Questions and Tips I got my Interview next week! Wish you all the good luck....

2. teeth1021

Pre-Dental
    Hey I just have a question, I also applied to UIC (I am a IL resident) and they sent me an email saying that We will contact you if the admissions committee selects you for an on-campus interview. Interviews are by invitation only. Applications will be reviewed beginning August 2015. Interviews will be held late September 2015 through March 2016.
    But seems like you got an interview, and I am super confused now....
    Can you or anyone explain what is going on?

3. bsal1

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    UIC DMDAS is for people who have received dental degrees from outside of the U.S. I believe the interview dates are different from those given to applicants for the DMD program.

4. teeth1021

Pre-Dental
    Oh I see, Thank you very much bsal1

bsal1 likes this.