UIC DMDAS Interviews 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rainman2001

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear colleague, can anybody help with his/her UIC interview Questions and Tips I got my Interview next week! Wish you all the good luck....

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I just have a question, I also applied to UIC (I am a IL resident) and they sent me an email saying that We will contact you if the admissions committee selects you for an on-campus interview. Interviews are by invitation only. Applications will be reviewed beginning August 2015. Interviews will be held late September 2015 through March 2016.
But seems like you got an interview, and I am super confused now....
Can you or anyone explain what is going on?

Hey I just have a question, I also applied to UIC (I am a IL resident) and they sent me an email saying that We will contact you if the admissions committee selects you for an on-campus interview. Interviews are by invitation only. Applications will be reviewed beginning August 2015. Interviews will be held late September 2015 through March 2016.
But seems like you got an interview, and I am super confused now....
Can you or anyone explain what is going on?
UIC DMDAS is for people who have received dental degrees from outside of the U.S. I believe the interview dates are different from those given to applicants for the DMD program.

Oh I see, Thank you very much bsal1

Reactions: 1 user