UIC DPT Class of 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPTdream1221

Reaction score
Hey all! I couldn’t find a current specific thread for the program but just looking to connect with future classmates!

I’ll be needing roommates in Chicago as well so feel free to message me if you’re in a similar spot!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello! I will be attending UIC in the fall as well! I can’t wait to connect with everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Waitlisted at UIC (no rank given so far) but hope to be a part of the DPT class there if I am accepted! Went to UIC for undergrad so hoping to return as I love the school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Be very careful going to UIC. The quality of the education is not what is used to be and the administration has some serious issues. Message for more details. My experience was horrible.
Please stop commenting this on every platform imaginable. We get it. You hate UIC.

Please stop commenting this on every platform imaginable. We get it. You hate UIC.
Just trying to save some people, feel free to ignore! Everyone has different experiences. That's what this platform is for

Just trying to save some people, feel free to ignore! Everyone has different experiences. That's what this platform is for

I think the users on this forum received your messages. There is no need to cross-post or mention it in different threads.
Cross-posting and derailing are against the TOS. Feel free to talk about the program in the thread you created.

I apologize, not trying to derail at all. Just trying to share my experience and help other students. I will keep it on my thread from now on.