UIC IDDP 2015 applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They will sent invites for sept probably in 2-4 weeks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Meika, I got mine before, just wondering and trying to keep our group updated. Hoping people who got IVs for September will reply. Good luck to all of us!

Cibel Do you know what Toefl score they are looking for? i have 92 .

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Jkk 92 is on the lower side. Which country are you from?

Cibel Do you know what Toefl score they are looking for? i have 92 .

At this point (IVs), a TOEFL score won't get you either in nor out... Yes, 92 is a bit shy of the magic number (100), but some people get that number solely by training very well to the exam, and just can't do great on a 1-1 conversation/interview.

Good luck!

Hope4
Does the IV carries any weightage in determining the candidate that is accepted. Because everyone I spoke to, said their IV was good. So how would admission committee determine whom to select just on the basis of IV?

At this point (IVs), a TOEFL score won't get you either in nor out... Yes, 92 is a bit shy of the magic number (100), but some people get that number solely by training very well to the exam, and just can't do great on a 1-1 conversation/interview.

Good luck!
Hey do you know if they have already sent IVs for September?

Hi every one , I am wondering to know the average Toefl score they looking for at UIC , if every thing else is perfect . They say the minimum score is 80 but what the average for last year thanks

Hope4
Does the IV carries any weightage in determining the candidate that is accepted. Because everyone I spoke to, said their IV was good. So how would admission committee determine whom to select just on the basis of IV?

I don't know the answer for that. I believe the IV does carry weight age in determining acceptance, but selection is not based just on the basis of IV.

I don't know the answer for that. I believe the IV does carry weight age in determining acceptance, but selection is not based just on the basis of IV.
I am confused between selection and acceptance. You mean to say they look @ everything for acceptance?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am confused between selection and acceptance. You mean to say they look @ everything for acceptance?

Selection = Acceptance... =/

Yes they do look at everything before picking the 'lucky' 42, it all counts, interview is part of the process.

Selection = Acceptance... =/

Yes they do look at everything before picking the 'lucky' 42, it all counts, interview is part of the process.
So, do they increase the total no of seats this year ? Is it 42?

So, do they increase the total no of seats this year ? Is it 42?

It has been 42 since last year... Just check the link I posted about demographics.

Is there any new IVs guys???? Are they done sending IVs?

I think they are done and whatever the invites for September have been sent out it seems.

I believe the number they look for TOEFL is 100 and above but I met people who got around 90 at the interview. There is hope for everybody. It will be a long summer for us. Waiting is hard.

Reactions: 1 users
I believe the number they look for TOEFL is 100 and above but I met people who got around 90 at the interview. There is hope for everybody. It will be a long summer for us. Waiting is hard.
Cibel would you pls till me the UIC call for the IV or they send E mail

Cobel pls can you share your status

any female willing to share accomodation for interview on August 1rst for UIC?

Hello! Sorry I've been away. I have an iv on the 28th of July :) How is everyone doing?

Yeah ...its the longest summer ever.....Everyday every moment....its really hard to wait but I hope we all get the good news...:)

Do you know if they are still sending IVs? Good luck with yours
Hi!
Im not sure if they're done, but don't lose hope yet. I honestly don't think its too late to hear from them at the moment since invitations are being sent for September as well.

Chicagolove
Has UIC sent IV for Sept too?

when do they invite last batch for interview?

One of my friend got interview for August 7th and she said next one will be August 30. She said for August iv days are 1st 7 th and 30th...No news about September so far.

There r interviews on Aug 27th and Aug 28th. It can't be on Aug 30 as it is a Saturday. Haven't heard UIC conducting interviews on a Saturday.

You are right I didn't check the dates, she wrote me on facebook. Thanks for correction.

Anyone heard from UIC recently for the IV? what will be the last date for the IV?

Thx for info. All the best. I hope u give us good news very soon abt acceptance.

Hey don't worry..there are more interviews to follow. With your profile u will get accepted in one of the schools for sure.