I'd pick UIC because they are a ranked program...
UT is also ranked (in the top 20), so I don't really see that being an issue between these 2 schools.
To the OP, are you a resident of either state? Both are state schools, so you will obviously see a significant savings if you attend your state school, versus paying out-of-state tuition.
Another thing I'd consider would be location. There is a pretty big difference between these 2 locations, both with weather and culture.
Also, it looks like UT has a new building opening up this year, so that might be nice going to school in a brand new facility.
If it was me, and I was a resident for one of the schools, I would go to that school just for all the money I'd save. If you are out-of-state for both, you'll have to dig deeper and figure out what it is you're really looking for in a school as far as curriculum, opportunities, location, etc.
Good luck and congrats on your acceptances!