Program-Specific Info / Q's UIC OT 2018-19

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureOT702

Reaction score
Hello friends! I haven't been able to find a UIC specific thread for this year and would like to start one. I received an email today that I am on the alternate list and would love to know if anyone was accepted that will be declining their offer. Congratulations to everyone that was accepted, so exciting!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello friends! I haven't been able to find a UIC specific thread for this year and would like to start one. I received an email today that I am on the alternate list and would love to know if anyone was accepted that will be declining their offer. Congratulations to everyone that was accepted, so exciting!
I was accepted in December, but declined my offer on Friday. Wishing you the best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you end up attending UIC? I really like their program and the idea of living in Chicago, so it is one of my top choices! I'd love to know how you're enjoying the program. Did you decide to do the MOT or the OTD? Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Hi! Does anyone know what the timeline looks like in terms of hearing back about decisions from UIC? I heard they don't interview, so I was wondering when they make a decision by.

Hi! Does anyone know what the timeline looks like in terms of hearing back about decisions from UIC? I heard they don't interview, so I was wondering when they make a decision by.
I heard that if you are for sure accepted or denied you may hear back in early December otherwise it could still take until March.

Reactions: 1 user