Program-Specific Info / Q's UIC OT 2018-2019

Started by ONLYOT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ONLYOT

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just posting since I didn't see a specific one for UIC! I just got accepted this morning (2/26 @ 9:04AM) in case anyone was trying to keep up with this! Best of luck to everyone else 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am on the alternate list and really hoping that a few people decline their spots. Congratulations to both of you on your acceptance!


I got accepted last week and don't know what i'm going to do! Pretty much 50/50 at this point - if i get into the last school i'm waiting to hear from, i'll probably decline my spot (in-state tuition is important, y'all), but if i don't hear, then i'll probably accept at UIC. I'm going to visit in the beginning of April and hoping that provides some clarity. GOOD LUCK!
 
Last edited: