UIC, RUSH students!!!! PLEASE

Started by GTA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rate your day-to-day happiness (please dont consider $$ costs)

  • RUSH: Its OK...I'm just glad I got in somewhere

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RUSH: STAY AWAY!!! Enroll at your own risk

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .

GTA

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys....I am trying to decide between these school and I want you to rate your overall happiness at the school. Not how happy that you got in somewhere and are going to be a doc or that you are going to have more res choices, but how much you love your life as a student at your school...I'm talking day-to-day kind of thing...thanks


Yeah the 4th line should be all about UIC...sorry 🙂
 
I had to make the same decision, and I am happy with mine. The biggest difference other than $ to me was approachability of/toward admin, staff and faculty, and I felt that Rush did a better job of that and that has proven to work out for me here.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UIC: I LOVE Rush...I can't imagine a better environment

Hahaha...so you CAN go to UIC and love rush at the same time...
 
Thanks guys....keep the info coming....any UIC or Rush students care to elaborate??


Thanks