UIC School of Public Health

Started by GBFKicks
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GBFKicks

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know anything about the MPH program at the University of Illinois at Chicago? I saw that they were ranked (19th I think) in US News, but I'd like to know if anyone knows anything more about it. Anybody?

Thanks
 
GBFKicks said:
Does anyone know anything about the MPH program at the University of Illinois at Chicago? I saw that they were ranked (19th I think) in US News, but I'd like to know if anyone knows anything more about it. Anybody?

Thanks

Went there, loved it. Pm me with any specific questions...

- H