Uic?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RPhToBe

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received a response yet from UIC (Univ of IL at Chgo)? I sent in my package 4 weeks ago and have yet to see my check clear or get something in the mail.....

Members don't see this ad.

As far as I'm aware, they don't start processing the documents before the deadline, which is February the 1st. So I wouldn't be expecting to hear anything so soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
so i called them yesterday...someone very promptly answered the phone. she sounded intelligent.
i asked her: "can i check the status of my application?"
she said: "no, we dont give status checks over the phone."
i said: "since i hand delivered my application, i want to make sure you at least received it, that its in the right hands."
she said: "no, thats considered a status check."
i said: "well, my check has yet to clear and i'm surprised since UIC is always looking to suck us dry."
she said: "thats cuz we havent looked at your application."
i said: "can i be assured that everything is in order?"
she said: "(sigh), if its not in order, we wont consider you. thank you for calling."

A TOTALLY different experience at Midwestern (CCP):
i said: "i'd like to know if you received my supplemental and if my evaluators sent in the letters of rec."
she said: "sure! what your social?"
i said: "123-45-6789"
she said: "we have received it but we did not update the record so you can see it on our website. i'll update it now."

a totally different atmosphere.....

same story.
+pity+