UIC's thin envelope

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lotanna

Child of God
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
opened it and it was an interview invite. :p I'm like goodness whats up with the thin envelope. I mean I've got used to gettin rejection letters from last app cycle, so i was like big deal, rejection while opening it.

What a pity, last yr i would have been ecstatic but since i'm in at my top schl, I've to withdraw my application :(

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by lotanna
opened it and it was an interview invite. :p I'm like goodness whats up with the thin envelope. I mean I've got used to gettin rejection letters from last app cycle, so i was like big deal, rejection while opening it.

What a pity, last yr i would have been ecstatic but since i'm in at my top schl, I've to withdraw my application :(

Aren't all interview invites in thin envelopes? Oh, and speaking of thin, U of Missouri is very strange. They apparently have 2 offices that inform you of acceptance. They sent me 1 that was thin saying that I've been accepted and I should hear from them soon and then a thick one later that has all the financial stuff in it.

UVM is not a thin envelope.

UCLA is in a thin envelope but feels heavy.