UIW Feik School of Pharmacy 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Be fruitful

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has any one been accepted? I received an offer on 1/18!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! I was accepted as well. :)

Congrats!!!! It's nice to meet you. Are u from San Antonio?

Members don't see this ad :)
That's great! I currently attend UIW and finishing my pre-reqs.

Awesome, hope to see you in August! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
How did they notify you?
Did you get a call or email first?
I currently attend UIW so my prepharmacy counselor told me in person. Had my interview on 1/13 and was notified on 1/18

Me too!!! What school are u currently attending?
i am not really attending a college right now, i got my bachelors from utsa and am taking ochem 2 lab at vista since i never took it in undergrad

i am not really attending a college right now, i got my bachelors from utsa and am taking ochem 2 lab at vista since i never took it in undergrad
I loved Northwest Vista. I thought they only taught up to Ochem 1. If so, wish I could have taken my current Ochem 2 lecture and lab at Vista! Who's your professor?

Is anyone waitlisted??

Last edited:
I got accepted back in January. Am I the only one NOT from San Antonio? lol

I got accepted in January too, I'm from Houston.

I'm from Waco! Excited and ready to get going! I'm interested to meet everyone in this class including guessing the ones who are on SDN. Who is PharmTKE? lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I'm from Waco! Excited and ready to get going! I'm interested to meet everyone in this class including guessing the ones who are on SDN. Who is PharmTKE? lol
Yeah I am excited as well. They have an event on may 16 I think. Who's going

Yeah I am excited as well. They have an event on may 16 I think. Who's going

Do you know what the event is or any details? I know they sent the letter, but I wasn't sure if any more info was released. I am so excited!

I received the email about them receiving the deposit, but I haven't received any further details? I figured the $500 was for the white coat and too pay for orientation in August. May??

I received the email about them receiving the deposit, but I haven't received any further details? I figured the $500 was for the white coat and too pay for orientation in August. May??
I got a letter saying something about a jumpstart event or similar taking place in May. You may get it soon.

Yeah I got the letter in the mail. Kinda cryptic as to what to expect

Accepted in February! I'm from Houston.
I did not receive mail regarding the jumpstart event. Can anyone relay more information?

Accepted in February! I'm from Houston.
I did not receive mail regarding the jumpstart event. Can anyone relay more information?
That's all we really know at the moment. There were 2 letters sent out one for the FB group UIW FSOP Class of 2021 & the other about the jumpstart. It said it would be in May & that we would be getting more information soon. I suppose someone could just ask in the group though, maybe the admins know.