UK General Surgery

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

butterfly0660

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone on here interview at University of Kentucky's general surgery program? I am currently a 3rd year at UAB, but I am from Lexington, and was wondering if anyone had any perspective on their program. Also, I was wondering how the interviews were set up (ie did you interview with residents or just faculty, etc). If anyone has any info I would gladly appreciate it.
 
butterfly0660 said:
Did anyone on here interview at University of Kentucky's general surgery program? I am currently a 3rd year at UAB, but I am from Lexington, and was wondering if anyone had any perspective on their program. Also, I was wondering how the interviews were set up (ie did you interview with residents or just faculty, etc). If anyone has any info I would gladly appreciate it.

I interviewed at their plastics program, and i liked them very much. Good program, great ppl.