Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
Looking for some advice. My husband and I are seriously considering moving to America probably Florida. I am wanting to know if anyone has done this move?
I have been qualified for 10 years now and have lots of hospital pharmacy experience. I understand there are a few exams that need to be completed but other than that I have no clue and am finding it difficult to find any helpful information.
Thanks
Ruth
Looking for some advice. My husband and I are seriously considering moving to America probably Florida. I am wanting to know if anyone has done this move?
I have been qualified for 10 years now and have lots of hospital pharmacy experience. I understand there are a few exams that need to be completed but other than that I have no clue and am finding it difficult to find any helpful information.
Thanks
Ruth