UK pharmacy 2009 admission process

Started by Santagirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Santagirl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard anything about interview???? I heard from the advisor that they were gonna email people today... but wasn't sure if they are also sending emails to people who didn't get interviews 🙁
 
Early this morning, I received an email message stating that they have received my PharmCAS, but not the supplemental app and fee. So, I emailed back letting them know that I did that about a month ago. Few hours later, I then received an email back from them saying that my application is under review right now.

So, did the advisor specifically said that they're going to email interview invites anytime or just an email confirmation message that they got everything?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied for the early decision..and I went to pharmacy school information session last week and the advisor said they are going to let people know about the interviews on Monday. (People who are going to be interviewed for the early decision.) According to the pharmacy students there, the interview dates will be in the middle of Oct. So people should be getting interviews by now!
 
Last edited:
Unfortunately, I am still waiting on them to grant me an interview. I know their interviews are at the end of February. I am getting very anxious! It's no fun waiting....