UK vs UL

Started by tai9588
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tai9588

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to decide between UK versus UL. Will be OOS for both school with very little scholarship. UK will be 60K more expensive than UL but I like UK better as a school. Any insights into the school that I don't know or miss to help me decide please
 
I can't say much about the difference in schools, but I would say Louisville is a MUCH better city to live in. Lots of interesting things happening all over the city and it seems like this is more and more the case every year. I find Lexington extremely boring and insular, and I didn't apply to UK because I couldn't imagine living there for four years. Congrats on having the options!
 
UL. UK is too expensive. It is more expensive than the most expensive private school (I would know- I'm going to end up being stuck going to the most expensive private school)