ULM Pharmacy c/o 2022 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

big_pharma

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

This thread is for all applicants who are applying to ULM for the 2017-2018 cycle. Please share any information you find pertinent regarding your experiences with the application and/or interview process, as well as your acceptance offers.

I'd like to start networking early, so I look forward to hearing from you all.

I just submitted my application, so I am well ahead of the ED decision and will hopefully know by the Fall if I'm accepted.

Cheers!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It went a lot better than I first expected. I scored a pre-lim of an 86 composite.
Nice!

Same thing happened to me. I walked out with the paper still face down thinking I would have been lucky to be over 50, but it was a 97!

Super stoked for you though! I guess you're applying regular decision?