umass wait list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jonquille

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any news? I know there are several of us on the waiting list. Has anyone heard anything or heard of any movement?

Members don't see this ad.

Nope, nothing...

BUMP :D

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard anything either.

hi everyone,
I know you guys are prolly pretty anxious about waitlists and such(GOOD LUCK!! :clap: ), but i was wondering if you could gimme some feed back as to what kind of applicants you guys are- i'm thinking of umass as my first choice, and i was just wondering what kinda pool the school attracts...

sorry if it's a bit off topic! hope everything works out for you guys!

Got my rejection letter today, finally, from UMass. I am very very very sad. UMass is a special school.

It should help me feel more final and able to make the move to my new med school without holding out hope that UMass might call at the last moment. I suppose it sort of has made it more final. But to confuse me, I called UMass yesterday, and asked what the last day was that I could be called off the waitlist. The receptionist told me it was the 12th.

Oh well. This letter, addressed to me, should be my answer. But I'm sad. I wanted a different answer from them.

Good luck to anyone else waiting still. I know there are a few out there.

:(