UMass??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gooseHC

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen much on here abouy UMass, but I was wondering if anyone knew anything as to their timeline. It sems as if they don't have many verified apps, but does anyone know how their acceptances are sent out? Do they wait til March or April or are they sent on a more rolling basis?
Any UMass info would be great
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

My app was verified by AMCAS in October. I received an app complete notice from UMass in late Nov. and receieved an interview invite only a week after that. My interview was last Wednesday, Dec. 5th. At the interview we were informed by Dean Paraskos that they have very few verified applications (~200), which is causing most of the delay. Also they only interview twice a week. A few (lucky) people are accepted on a rolling basis (2-4 wks post interview), but the MAJORITY of interviewees do not find out their status until mid March--actually the Dean said it would probably be even later this year. If you need any more info, please ask.

--A fellow HC grad