UMD 11/29 & 11/30 interviews...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

syn_apse

Registered Loser
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody who interviewed at the University of Maryland this past week hear from them yet? Does anybody know what their committee turn around time is like?

Members don't see this ad.

i'm interested to know as well...if anyone on these interview dates got an acceptance, please let us know.

hey people,
i had my interview on the 30th as well. i remember one of the interviewees asking dr.meehan that when will our decision be made and she said that we won't release ur offers on dec 1st becuase we need to have a committee meeting and discuss ur files ones again. i believe she said it might take around 2 weeks, but i am not 100% positive. i hope this helps. i am waiting on them as well.

bruce lee

Members don't see this ad :)
thx bruce lee... that's what i figured. the only reason i asked was because i interviewed at pitt on 11/28 and they already made an offer... hopefully it won't take UMD 2 more weeks...

best of luck to everybody :luck:

ps: i wonder if we met on wednesday? i was the big loser in a suit...

anyone who interviewed on 11/29 or 11/30 get an acceptance letter yet?

I interviewed Nov. 30th and got accepted via email Dec. 15th.

leviham said:
I interviewed Nov. 30th and got accepted via email Dec. 15th.

anyone get accepted to UMD with an academic dat below 20 out of state?

I interviewed on Nov 30th and I go an acceptance email on the 15th

emthichrangdep said:
anyone who interviewed on 11/29 or 11/30 get an acceptance letter yet?
I know a girl who had an interview on 11/30 and had already been accepted. You should hear soon. They e-mail you first anyway.