UMDNJ class of 2013!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PlAnEjaNe

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I figured since no one else has started up this thread that I would be the one to! So, who's going to umdnj next year?? :D:D

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
me too! are any of you guys thinking of attending the pre-matric program?

I got accepted to UMDNJ, and I'm still waiting for NYU's letter, hence as of now, count me in! I'm deciding whether I should do NYU or UMDNJ? How tough is UMDNJ compared to other schools like Stony Brook, NYU, and Columbia? I'm ready to work when I'm ready, but just wondering what to expect.

Hey I'm definitely attending also.

Since one didn't seem to exist already, I made a UMDNJ SOM Class of 2013 Facebook group, if you guys are interested in joining...

Congratulations to the incoming class of 2013! Make sure to enjoy your "time off" before school starts. :)

Just a question to anybody who sent in their deposit, etc...I sent mine to UMDNJ last Wednesday via USPS overnight express mail and haven't received any sort of confirmation that it actually made it there. Do they send out emails confirming they've gotten it? It's making me a bit worried, and I was going to call them today to ask them about it but forgot until a few minutes ago...

Congratulations to you all!!! Like Tourterm said, make sure you enjoy your time off (seriously). Once it starts, you'll be wishing that you enjoyed your time off. So don't say we didn't tell you! :) Also, feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Hey guys! Just want to let you know that I got the call that I was in last Friday. This is the only school allo or osteo that has interviewed and accepted me thus far. I am excited for next year and can't wait to meet you all!

Btw, I went on facebook and I see that there are 2 groups for UMDNJ-SOM Class of 2013. One has 3 members and the other only has 1. So which one is the "official" one?

I love UMDNJ!!!! I cant wait to meet you all!! BTW, can I crash on anyones couch for the pre-matric program?? I will pay but cant afford an apt by myself as my wife will be in Florida until we begin class and I am already paying rent there...

Hi! Congratulations to all of you!! I'm hoping to get into UMDNJ-SOM I have an interview at UMDNJ this Wednesday.

Considering you all have already gotten in I was wondering if anyone had any advice for my upcoming interview, I'm slightly nervous:scared:

Thanks for the advice :) One other question, how quickly did you hear back from UMDNJ saying you were accepted?

Thanks for the advice :) One other question, how quickly did you hear back from UMDNJ saying you were accepted?

The adcom meets every 3rd fri of the month. I got a call on the same day they met (it was WONDERFUL)...a painful day i must add...because i didnt know when they finished their meeting so i was waiting ALL day! I got a call after 3pm..

Good luck to you!:)

The adcom meets every 3rd fri of the month. I got a call on the same day they met (it was WONDERFUL)...a painful day i must add...because i didnt know when they finished their meeting so i was waiting ALL day! I got a call after 3pm..

Good luck to you!:)

Thanks for all the info! Hopefully the next time I post it will be because I was accepted :)

I know this is a bit of a weird question, but does anyone know if we get dental insurance as part of our health insurance at SOM? I looked in the Student Handbook on the SOM website and didn't find anything about it.

I know we get limited medical...

I know this is a bit of a weird question, but does anyone know if we get dental insurance as part of our health insurance at SOM? I looked in the Student Handbook on the SOM website and didn't find anything about it.

I know we get limited medical...

you can purchase separate dental and vision insurance. But it is not part of the health insurance.

Bumping it up as we are now in the midst of orientation.