• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

camisho

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2003
New Jersey
Status (Visible)
Anyone get into either UMDNJ, Drexel Med, or NYMC with a 3.2 and 32 or something like that? I'm hoping that applying early will help my chances.

Gollum

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2004
Status (Visible)
Someone in my family got into NYMC with a 3.1 CGPA, 3.0SGPA and 31 MCAT. But he did a postbac with ~4.0GPA. he was WaitListed then accepted in June along with Drexel WL movment. Reject at NJM though even though a NJ res.

Flack Pinku

U lookin at my glasses??
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2002
Vacationing
Status (Visible)
For UMDNJ (NJMS and RWJ) you have a good shot with a 32 MCAT and a 3.2 GPA I think (especially if you're an NJ resident). You lack a little in the GPA but you kinda offset that with your MCAT, so this is why I'm saying you have a good shot. Of course, this is all unpredictable at the end of the day.

Concentrate on your extracurricular activities from now (if you've not done so yet) and your recommendations, and finally of course the interview. Best of luck!

About the Ads

quideam

Too tired to complain
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2003
NYC
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
A friend of mine got into Drexel with a 28 MCAT and a 3.7 GPA. I also know several people who got into UMDNJ-NJMS with high 20's MCATs and 3.2-3.5 GPAs. I'm not sure about RWJ though... I think they're a little more difficult this year, but again, i'm not sure.

F

ForensicPath

I was accepted to Drexel with very similar numbers and I have an upcoming interview at NYMC

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.