Umdnj Mbs Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chatterbox318

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone in this forum has been accepted into the UMDNJ Biomedical Sciences Program? I am just curious to know, because I was and I would like to get to know some people who might be taking some courses with me. I am also looking for a roommate. I went to Fairleigh Dickinson University for my undergraduate education and went to NYU Dental School for a year (I was in the 7 year program) and realized that I wasn't too find of dentistry or NYU, so I finished the year out and took it from there... I decided to go back to school to continue my education at UMDNJ and figure out what I want to do. I just wanted to find a way to meet other people who will be a part of the program because there are no message boards and stuff... Now that I've written a triology, I think I'll stop now.

I look forward to meeting anyone who is part of the same program, or the professional schools for that matter!

Thanks,
KERRY🙂