UMDNJ/Rutgers-Camden DPT Class 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ferros37

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all I apologize if there was already a thread created but anyone get accepted to the DPT program at UMDNJ-Stratford/Rutgers-Camden?!

Members don't see this ad.

yeah. sent in my deposit already, and most likely going!

yay I can't wait to meet you guys! I'm super excited to start

Members don't see this ad :)
Anthony, actually Ferros and I are planning to meet up to find an affordable apt in the area in the end of march or April. I started to search on craigslist. I made a short list of housing and prices, if you pm me, I can send it to you. average housing is around 650-900$ for a one room apt. or around 400-600$ for a three room apt or house. these prices are usually without utilities. I personally live 20mins away from UMDNJ, so if the prices aren't affordable to me or I have any problems with renting, I can always commute. But you are more than welcome to meet up with us to look for housing and/or room up, no stress. I know that most DPT students find it beneficial to house together for easy commuting, studying, therapy, etc.

cool i was wondering if they had a page, now the question is how do I become a member..nvm I just got approved