UMDNJ/Rutgers-Camden DPT Class 2016

Started by Ferros37
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ferros37

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all I apologize if there was already a thread created but anyone get accepted to the DPT program at UMDNJ-Stratford/Rutgers-Camden?!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anthony, actually Ferros and I are planning to meet up to find an affordable apt in the area in the end of march or April. I started to search on craigslist. I made a short list of housing and prices, if you pm me, I can send it to you. average housing is around 650-900$ for a one room apt. or around 400-600$ for a three room apt or house. these prices are usually without utilities. I personally live 20mins away from UMDNJ, so if the prices aren't affordable to me or I have any problems with renting, I can always commute. But you are more than welcome to meet up with us to look for housing and/or room up, no stress. I know that most DPT students find it beneficial to house together for easy commuting, studying, therapy, etc.
 
cool i was wondering if they had a page, now the question is how do I become a member..nvm I just got approved