You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UMDNJ SOM class of 2016
Started by SmB27
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hello,
I got a phone call on Friday (October 21) from a third year. He congratulated me and welcomed me to the SOM family.
😀
I am ecstatic about my acceptance....SOM was/is my top choice....
I will not be going to my remaining interviews......not even at my second choice......I am in love with SOM......
I look forward to starting at SOM in fall 2012!!!! 😀
I got a phone call on Friday (October 21) from a third year. He congratulated me and welcomed me to the SOM family.
😀
I am ecstatic about my acceptance....SOM was/is my top choice....
I will not be going to my remaining interviews......not even at my second choice......I am in love with SOM......
I look forward to starting at SOM in fall 2012!!!! 😀
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is the school i want to attend.
My acceptance packet hasn't arrived yet......just curious if other peoples' packets have arrived
Hello,
I got a phone call on Friday (October 21) from a third year. He congratulated me and welcomed me to the SOM family.
😀
I am ecstatic about my acceptance....SOM was/is my top choice....
I will not be going to my remaining interviews......not even at my second choice......I am in love with SOM......
I look forward to starting at SOM in fall 2012!!!! 😀
You've got the right attitude 🙂 congratulations. lmk if you have any questions in general about the school and ill try my best to answer it for you
Hi guys, I'm actually looking into housing if any girls out there are looking too. email me! [email protected]. I loved to get that stuff settled and plan on moving in at the end of june.
Hey everyone,
I am looking for an apartment-mate to share a 2 BR apartment. I have a specific apartment in mind (conveniently located from our campus).
My email is [email protected]
Fyi I am a dude.
So let me know if you are also a dude looking for an apartment-mate.
Sincerely,
The FutureDoctorrrr
I am looking for an apartment-mate to share a 2 BR apartment. I have a specific apartment in mind (conveniently located from our campus).
My email is [email protected]
Fyi I am a dude.
So let me know if you are also a dude looking for an apartment-mate.
Sincerely,
The FutureDoctorrrr
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone else planning on doing The PreMatriculation Program 😕
😀
sure am!!!
Hey Everyone! I was just accepted!! Cant wait to meet everyone at Accepted Students Day!

Hey Everyone! I was just accepted!! Cant wait to meet everyone at Accepted Students Day!![]()
Congratulations!!!!!!
Just got the phone call... soooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





hey guys - i'm really psyched for next year. i thought about making the facebook group too...i actually just gave it a shot - not that tech savvy though, so it might not have worked. check it out. no fancy name, just "UMDNJ-SOM Class of 2016". hope you're all as pumped as i am.
I just got the call today, and im super excited. What are we supposed to do now.
Does the official acceptance package come in email or mail.
It will come by mail. It will include an acceptance form, finanacial aid info, info about pre-matric program and packet of local apartments.
requested to joinhey guys - i'm really psyched for next year. i thought about making the facebook group too...i actually just gave it a shot - not that tech savvy though, so it might not have worked. check it out. no fancy name, just "UMDNJ-SOM Class of 2016". hope you're all as pumped as i am.
hey guys - i'm really psyched for next year. i thought about making the facebook group too...i actually just gave it a shot - not that tech savvy though, so it might not have worked. check it out. no fancy name, just "UMDNJ-SOM Class of 2016". hope you're all as pumped as i am.
hey i tried searching for " UMDNJ-SOM Class of 2016 " on facebook, nothing is showing up, can you check the privacy settings on the group maybe? can't figure out why it won't show up for me, thanks, excited to meet you guys!
Were health forms included in anyones packet, or are they coming at a later date? I don't recall seeing anything. I have the list that came with the interview information via email, but no actual form to be completed by the doctor.
I think we get them in March?
Hey everyone,
I am looking for an apartment-mate to share a 2 BR apartment. I have a specific apartment in mind (conveniently located from our campus).
My email is [email protected]
Fyi I am a dude.
So let me know if you are also a dude looking for an apartment-mate.
Sincerely,
The FutureDoctorrrr
any luck?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if we are supposed to get some kind of confirmation when the admissions department receives the signed enrollment form and the deposit. I sent mine in a week ago. Is it safe for me to withdraw from all my other applications now.
You can find out if the check has already been deposited 🙂
any luck?
Yeah, I've found a dude interested in getting a 2 Br.
anyone else planning on doing The PreMatriculation Program 😕
😀
What is the PreMatriculation Program? I received an acceptance packet and can't find any info on this/
What is the PreMatriculation Program? I received an acceptance packet and can't find any info on this/
http://som.umdnj.edu/education/CTL/programs/prematric.html
thanks for the prompt response poopyhead
Does anybody know when our FAFSA's are due by? ie, what is the deadline?
This forum how I met my first med school roommate 8 years ago, and now that I'm finally done residency, i'll be leaving the area and am looking for a med student to rent my condo.
Its minutes from the school, 1 bedroom, 2nd room study, 1 bath, fireplace, newer appliances, safe and very well maintained. pls email for flyer/pics. $975/month
[email protected]
Its minutes from the school, 1 bedroom, 2nd room study, 1 bath, fireplace, newer appliances, safe and very well maintained. pls email for flyer/pics. $975/month
[email protected]
Is anyone going to the "accepted students day" next week?
Hey all... Hope everyone is doing well! Just wondering where everyone is looking to live next year!?!
Has anyone heard what the tuition is going to be next year. I think its supposed to go up but they are not going to officially announce the tuition until july. Supposedly, some nj newspaper found out how much tuition would increase, and published it. I cant find this info anywhere though
Has anyone heard what the tuition is going to be next year. I think its supposed to go up but they are not going to officially announce the tuition until july. Supposedly, some nj newspaper found out how much tuition would increase, and published it. I cant find this info anywhere though
No NJ state schools will officially know tuition or monies allocated to schools till just prior to July 1 (the start of the new fiscal year). Please post the article if you locate it, I'd love to have a heads up on the damage.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,
I just found out today from another student at orientation that the assigned reading for the summer was "The DO's Osteopathic Medicine in America" and that we have to right a paper on it by the 1st of September...is that true?
I just found out today from another student at orientation that the assigned reading for the summer was "The DO's Osteopathic Medicine in America" and that we have to right a paper on it by the 1st of September...is that true?
Hey,
I just found out today from another student at orientation that the assigned reading for the summer was "The DO's Osteopathic Medicine in America" and that we have to right a paper on it by the 1st of September...is that true?
They recommended reading it during the summer to get a head start. Yes, we are required to read it and there are 3 reflection papers to write on various chapters. The due dates are spread out. If memory serves me, I think Sept 1 paper is only on chap 1-4.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K
