Umdnj

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So it seems at least two batches got acceptance, one batch in Dec 2011 like you, another batch on Jan 19 (see above reply). where are you going to? why not UMDNJ stratford? can you share some information? Thanks

Sure, look at my post on 1/25 from this same thread!

I narrowed had narrowed my options down to UMDNJ Newark and Temple University but Temple is like double the cost :/

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone receive letters today?

I've been waitlisted. They said that I am around the top of the list though. So chances of a seat becoming available for me should still be good. If anything I have LIU as a back-up.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I just got waitlisted too. Better than a rejection I guess. It says "Your current status is the top of the waiting list" Did you get a similar thing as well?

Yup mine said that too. I don't know if they say that to all those who got waitlisted lol.

Has anyone seen umdnj semester schedules? Like what time will we have classes on each day? I need to know to tell my boss if I will still be able to work any day. Also, how safe do you guys feel the campus is? Reading the paper this morning about Newark being the carjacking/car theft capital of the USA had me a little worried

Also placed on the "top of the waitlist". I wonder if that's what they say to everyone that's waitlisted

I wrote to Stratford campus and asked if I am on the waitlist, I was told they were still processing applications and I will be informed in a couple of weeks. I don't know why the application process in the south campus seems more "mysterious" than the north one.

Hey for those of you who were accepted to Newark's program, when do you have to let them know if you will be attending or not? Just trying to get a feel for when we may hear about waitlisted candidates getting in. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone seen umdnj semester schedules? Like what time will we have classes on each day? I need to know to tell my boss if I will still be able to work any day. Also, how safe do you guys feel the campus is? Reading the paper this morning about Newark being the carjacking/car theft capital of the USA had me a little worried

I am wondering about the summer class times as well...

I did some searching and the summer is going to be Monday- Friday 9-5

Those of you who were on the wailist have you guys heard back from UMDNJ yet?

I haven't heard anything. I'm on the waitlist at the Newark campus

did anyone who sent in a deposit hear back any confirmation of receipt of deposit or anything?

I havent heard anything back yet and was wondering the same thing. I think somewhere I read that they will be mailing a letter of confirmation but not totally sure. If I dont hear anything in the next week or so Ill prob give them a call just to make sure.

Those of you who were on the wailist have you guys heard back from UMDNJ yet?

Has anyone heard or even called about wait list I wanna call but they told be a while ago Pam Boyle is retiring next week so it's really crazy there.

I sent in my deposit but I haven't recieved anything yet

i got a letter today, it gave me a pin number and instructions for registering for a umdnj account. i think the rest of you should get it soon

I sent in my deposit to Enrollment Services and sent an email to Pam Boyle just to make sure that it was received. She told me that they don't contact her if we send it to them, so she gave me a number to call someone at Enrollment Services to make sure that they received my deposit. She also said that we should be getting letters soon about setting up an email acct and whatnot

Yes, I just received that letter yesterday to register for a umdnj account and set up the email

Just registered for my account! My username sounds really funny. But anyway, yay, I'm excited!

I am still waiting for them to send me the information on setting up an account!!! I hope it comes soon.

Does anyone know if there is a facebook for anyone that accepted UMDNJ?

Waitlisted people: have you guys heard back from them?

Does anyone know if there is a facebook for anyone that accepted UMDNJ?

It's probably too early for that (in regards to the class of 2015).
I just called the DPT department and they're still finalizing the class, it's definitely going to be over 50 students though.

Has any of the waitlisters calls to see if there were any spots atleast:confused:

Just got my letter saying I was placed on the wait list..I feel like this is almost worse then a rejection! I hate waiting!

I called to ask about my waitlist status and they said they havent started pulling people off the waitlist yet. It seems like their class is full with the first round of acceptance. :(

Does anyone know if we should still e-mail Pamela Boyle for questions, or is there someone else now that she's retired?

Does anybody know when/who/how we're going to be able to register for classes for the summer or fall?

I think they do all the registering for us, I'm pretty sure I read that in our admissions packet

I think they do all the registering for us, I'm pretty sure I read that in our admissions packet

ya i agree. I believe i read that somewhere as well. Since we have a set schedule of classes throughout the whole program there is no need for us to register

Has anyone been accepted off of the waitlist at UMDNJ at this point?