Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm really stuck between these three schools, any input would be appreciated.
I'm planning on doing BME (accepted to Engineering at Mich and BME for VCU) and premed.
Michigan is giving me a little bit of money, Case is about half price, and VCU will be almost free.
What is the best school for pre-med not only in terms of academics but research and volunteer opportunities and undergrad in general?
I'm planning on doing BME (accepted to Engineering at Mich and BME for VCU) and premed.
Michigan is giving me a little bit of money, Case is about half price, and VCU will be almost free.
What is the best school for pre-med not only in terms of academics but research and volunteer opportunities and undergrad in general?
. I've lived in Michigan for close to a decade and Detroit is the last place I'd like to live. The only way you would get my butt down there is if I had to attend WSU medical school as mid-town isn't 'too bad' (if you don't mind the hipsters) due to beefy police force they have to keep in that area. I still hear about kids getting their cars stolen right out of parking garages on WSU campus(no joke)!