UMich vs Pitt for Advanced standing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Perio_1234

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello friends,
I am applying for the advanced standing program, finalized the dental schools I wish to apply. I have a Masters in Periodontology, cleared NBDE I & II, toefl score is 106 and GPA of 3.7.
However I am confused between Michigan and Pittsburgh.
Which one is better fees-wise and clinical exposure?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
 
hello friends,
I am applying for the advanced standing program, finalized the dental schools I wish to apply. I have a Masters in Periodontology, cleared NBDE I & II, toefl score is 106 and GPA of 3.7.
However I am confused between Michigan and Pittsburgh.
Which one is better fees-wise and clinical exposure?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
I think both schools are better in terms of clinical exposure. And fees wise Michigan seems cheaper.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad