UMN PASS 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iknalosdds

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Share whatever you know. Ask questions. Let's be here for each other and help in any way possible. Cheers.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
I called to ask when ivs start. They said it starts end of feb.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have mailed in my application last week, no completion email yet . I forgot to send the back copy of toefl . Do I have to send that separately ?

I would suggest you to call them and/or email them to ask what should be done. However, I think you should wait for a couple days because of the weekend.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
I don't think they have started sending invites yet, even tho they mentioned that they start end of feb.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's already March 2, Wonder why they haven't started the interviews invite?
Anyone has any idea when they started last year?

Thanks.
 
Hi everyone. First batch of interview was conducted last Monday. One of the present students has confirmed this.

P.S I have not received anything yet.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Mr. Scalpel sorry to know that. Can you tell me your completion date?

My completion date is Jan 24 - still haven't heard anything. Is anyone in the same situation?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad