-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UMN Pass 2019-2021
Started by Abhi309
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any updates?
Did UMN start sending the invites? I have got my application completion mail on 2nd Feb but haven't heard from them since.
Someone told me they have started with the invites....can anybody confirm?
Got a call for an interview today... Interview scheduled for April 9.
Congrats and all the best ., When did you get your completion mail., I got mine on fed 7 th., did not hear from them yetGot a call for an interview today... Interview scheduled for April 9.
Congrats!! I got today a completion email from them. What are my chances to get an interview or even hear from them after that? ThanksGot a call for an interview today... Interview scheduled for April 9.
I got call April 9 too.Got a call for an interview today... Interview scheduled for April 9.
Congrats and good luck to you both appearing on 4/9. Let us know how it worked
Does anyone have an idea about what kind of questions asked in UMN interview?Congrats and good luck to you both appearing on 4/9. Let us know how it worked
My completion date was Feb 12 and got the call on March 13. All the best for you !Congrats!! I got today a completion email from them. What are my chances to get an interview or even hear from them after that? Thanks
Congratulations!! Can you pls share your stats, and did the school give a call or sent out mail for interview?I got call April 9 too.
Congratulations!!! Can you pls share your stats? Did you get a call or the school sent out tge mail for interview?I got call April 9 too.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,My completion date was Feb 12 and got the call on March 13. All the best for you !
Please share your profile. It will be helpful for us.
Thanks!
All the best
any idea how the interview is?
I heard they have not offered seats to anyone yet, I think this means you are on the list but like backup. Not bad tho!Got mail from umn pass stating that am not chosen for interview but will keep my file active ., what are the chances?
I second that, hopefully, those appearing 4/9 will share their experienceany idea how the interview is?
Thank you. I just got the call today for interview on April 25th.My completion date was Feb 12 and got the call on March 13. All the best for you !
Congratulations!!Thank you. I just got the call today for interview on April 25th.
When did you receive completion email? And can you pls share your stats?
Wish you all the best
Congrats, let us know how it wentThank you. I just got the call today for interview on April 25th.
I mean, ONLY green card/ citizens selected by this school?Any updates from UMN? Do they only prefer green card holders?
Thank you. I will.Congrats, let us know how it went
Thank you, completion email on 3/14 and Invitation on 4/05. part1/ part2, TOEFL 104, 1 year dentist, over 5 years RDA.Congratulations!!
When did you receive completion email? And can you pls share your stats?
Wish you all the best
RDA meaning "Registered Dental Assistant"?Thank you, completion email on 3/14 and Invitation on 4/05. part1/ part2, TOEFL 104, 1 year dentist, over 5 years RDA.
Correct.RDA meaning "Registered Dental Assistant"?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how did the interview go? hope you did wellThank you. I just got the call today for interview on April 25th.
It was really good, they're very nice, make you feel comfortable, we were only 3 candidates, it was very organized from 8-2:30. Hope I get in because I loved the campus and the program. Good luck to everyone.how did the interview go? hope you did well
Good Luck! what kind of questions did they ask you?It was really good, they're very nice, make you feel comfortable, we were only 3 candidates, it was very organized from 8-2:30. Hope I get in because I loved the campus and the program. Good luck to everyone.
Most of the questions are about your journey in US, experience as DA, RDA and Dentist in home country, activities, free time use and personal life and how it will be affected if you move to Minnesota if you're not from there, research if you've done before, readiness to going back to school, interest of specializing afterwards and why....Overall, the questions are simple and easy for those who prepared themselves. Wish you good luck and keep us posted.Good Luck! what kind of questions did they ask you?
Any news about the new batch of the interviews?
I got a call today for an interview on 6/11. Wish me Luck!
Good Luck, you got this.