UMPT Class of 2023 Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got an e-mail. I was waitlisted! Hoping you’re all hearing now too!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
New to this thread, but I just got an email saying I’m on the alternate list as well. Wondering how many people get waitlisted

I am also on the alternate list. Good luck to everyone and hopefully we will all get calls about being pulled off the alternate list. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Also, is everyone accepting or denying their alternate list? I accepted

Anyone know the size of the waitlist and of UM will inform us of where we are ranked on it?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got put on the alternate list but declined the offer. Good luck to everyone else!

Did anyone get an email response after they replied that they accepted the offer?

Me neither, I was just wondering if I should be expecting one to let me know they received it.
Yeah that’s a good point, hopefully there just isn’t a response and they got all of our accepted waitlist positions.

I believe the deposit is due tomorrow, 10 days since Friday. So crossing my fingers we will all hear about getting a seat in the incoming class! Good luck everyone!

I was waitlisted and heard back this past Friday about a seat within the program. Definitely plan on attending! I absolutely loved my interview, the culture, faculty and students.

I’ll be sent an official email / letter on Monday and have 10 days from then to pay my deposit so I imagine many will hear back tomorrow as well as the following week. Trust the process and hope for the best! I interviewed Nov 8th and definitely began to lose hope a bit lol.

Reactions: 1 users
I was waitlisted and heard back this past Friday about a seat within the program. Definitely plan on attending! I absolutely loved my interview, the culture, faculty and students.

I’ll be sent an official email / letter on Monday and have 10 days from then to pay my deposit so I imagine many will hear back tomorrow as well as the following week. Trust the process and hope for the best! I interviewed Nov 8th and definitely began to lose hope a bit lol.
Congrats!! What were your stats like

Congrats that’s awesome! Out of curiosity when you replied to the email you were accepting the waitlist did you get a confirmation email?

Congrats that’s awesome! Out of curiosity when you replied to the email you were accepting the waitlist did you get a confirmation email?
Thank you! I did not get a confirmation email! I was in the middle of work at the time of the call so she left a voicemail. She did say something along the lines of "I can see that you emailed back about accepting the waitlist spot so I will go ahead and send your acceptance letter out on monday". I'd assume that they received the emails!

Congrats!! What were your stats like
Thank you! My GPA and GRE were nothing stellar. I'd say both were about average or slightly below the stats of students UM typically accepts, I believe my essays were really strong and felt like I had a strong interview.

I was waitlisted two Fridays ago (2/28), accepted the waitlist status and was awaiting a response on my position, but received a call from Jhelane last Friday (3/6) about a seat! Miami is my top choice and I plan on attending. I received my official acceptance letter via email today and already put down a deposit. Go Canes!!

I was waitlisted two Fridays ago (2/28), accepted the waitlist status and was awaiting a response on my position, but received a call from Jhelane last Friday (3/6) about a seat! Miami is my top choice and I plan on attending. I received my official acceptance letter via email today and already put down a deposit. Go Canes!!
Congrats !! What were your stats like if you don’t mind?

Congrats everyone who has been getting calls for being accepted off the waitlist! That’s so awesome!

Congrats !! What were your stats like if you don’t mind?

cGPA 3.21, prereq 3.58, GRE 150V/157Q/4.0AW, with a bunch of observation hours/experiences/certifications. I just posted my full stats on the GPA’s, GRE’s XTRA’s and Acceptances forum if you want to check them out.

So, below average cumulative gpa and average prereq, but I think I was able to make up for it with my experiences, interview, and LOR’s. On interview day, the first thing my interviewing professor said when we sat down was, “You have outstanding letters of rec.” Considering that a large part of our profession is building relationships, I think those LOR’s helped a ton.

Has anyone heard of how the Corona outbreak will affect the waitlist process ? Class starts early May so I’m a little worried.

I was wondering the same thing

I’m currently accepted and we haven’t heard any news whether or not we will be starting on time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got accepted a few days ago. I haven't heard anything regarding the coronavirus. I wonder if some classes will be held online?

Congrats to everyone getting the call about getting accepted off the waitlist, I am still crossing my fingers.

Congrats to everyone getting the call about getting accepted off the waitlist, I am still crossing my fingers.

I believe the group is at 50ish in Facebook. It's definitely possible still!