You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UMPT Class of 2023 Acceptance
Started by EazyE23
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Determined19
Full Member
Same here ! Is their alternate list and waitlist the same thing?
I believe soSame here ! Is their alternate list and waitlist the same thing?
I am also on the alternate list. Good luck to everyone and hopefully we will all get calls about being pulled off the alternate list. 🙂
Also, is everyone accepting or denying their alternate list? I accepted
BrittneyDPT23
New Member
Guys I got an email. Haven’t opened it yet. Hbu?!
Guys I got an email. Haven’t opened it yet. Hbu?!
A lot of us have opened it to an alternate list position. Good luck!
Determined19
Full Member
I accepted
BrittneyDPT23
New Member
Thank you , same & I acceptedA lot of us have opened it to an alternate list position. Good luck!
Anyone know the size of the waitlist and of UM will inform us of where we are ranked on it?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone get an email response after they replied that they accepted the offer?
I did not.
Me neither, I was just wondering if I should be expecting one to let me know they received it.I did not.
Yeah that’s a good point, hopefully there just isn’t a response and they got all of our accepted waitlist positions.Me neither, I was just wondering if I should be expecting one to let me know they received it.
I believe the deposit is due tomorrow, 10 days since Friday. So crossing my fingers we will all hear about getting a seat in the incoming class! Good luck everyone!
I was waitlisted and heard back this past Friday about a seat within the program. Definitely plan on attending! I absolutely loved my interview, the culture, faculty and students.
I’ll be sent an official email / letter on Monday and have 10 days from then to pay my deposit so I imagine many will hear back tomorrow as well as the following week. Trust the process and hope for the best! I interviewed Nov 8th and definitely began to lose hope a bit lol.
I’ll be sent an official email / letter on Monday and have 10 days from then to pay my deposit so I imagine many will hear back tomorrow as well as the following week. Trust the process and hope for the best! I interviewed Nov 8th and definitely began to lose hope a bit lol.
Congrats!! What were your stats likeI was waitlisted and heard back this past Friday about a seat within the program. Definitely plan on attending! I absolutely loved my interview, the culture, faculty and students.
I’ll be sent an official email / letter on Monday and have 10 days from then to pay my deposit so I imagine many will hear back tomorrow as well as the following week. Trust the process and hope for the best! I interviewed Nov 8th and definitely began to lose hope a bit lol.
I was waitlisted and heard back this past Friday about a seat within the program. Definitely plan on attending! I absolutely loved my interview, the culture, faculty and students.
I’ll be sent an official email / letter on Monday and have 10 days from then to pay my deposit so I imagine many will hear back tomorrow as well as the following week. Trust the process and hope for the best! I interviewed Nov 8th and definitely began to lose hope a bit lol.
Congrats that’s awesome! Out of curiosity when you replied to the email you were accepting the waitlist did you get a confirmation email?
Thank you! I did not get a confirmation email! I was in the middle of work at the time of the call so she left a voicemail. She did say something along the lines of "I can see that you emailed back about accepting the waitlist spot so I will go ahead and send your acceptance letter out on monday". I'd assume that they received the emails!Congrats that’s awesome! Out of curiosity when you replied to the email you were accepting the waitlist did you get a confirmation email?
Thank you! My GPA and GRE were nothing stellar. I'd say both were about average or slightly below the stats of students UM typically accepts, I believe my essays were really strong and felt like I had a strong interview.Congrats!! What were your stats like
I was waitlisted two Fridays ago (2/28), accepted the waitlist status and was awaiting a response on my position, but received a call from Jhelane last Friday (3/6) about a seat! Miami is my top choice and I plan on attending. I received my official acceptance letter via email today and already put down a deposit. Go Canes!!
Congrats !! What were your stats like if you don’t mind?I was waitlisted two Fridays ago (2/28), accepted the waitlist status and was awaiting a response on my position, but received a call from Jhelane last Friday (3/6) about a seat! Miami is my top choice and I plan on attending. I received my official acceptance letter via email today and already put down a deposit. Go Canes!!
Congrats everyone who has been getting calls for being accepted off the waitlist! That’s so awesome!
Congrats !! What were your stats like if you don’t mind?
cGPA 3.21, prereq 3.58, GRE 150V/157Q/4.0AW, with a bunch of observation hours/experiences/certifications. I just posted my full stats on the GPA’s, GRE’s XTRA’s and Acceptances forum if you want to check them out.
So, below average cumulative gpa and average prereq, but I think I was able to make up for it with my experiences, interview, and LOR’s. On interview day, the first thing my interviewing professor said when we sat down was, “You have outstanding letters of rec.” Considering that a large part of our profession is building relationships, I think those LOR’s helped a ton.
Determined19
Full Member
Has anyone heard of how the Corona outbreak will affect the waitlist process ? Class starts early May so I’m a little worried.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m currently accepted and we haven’t heard any news whether or not we will be starting on time
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sports_DPT
Full Member
Just got accepted a few days ago. I haven't heard anything regarding the coronavirus. I wonder if some classes will be held online?
Congrats to everyone getting the call about getting accepted off the waitlist, I am still crossing my fingers.
Congrats to everyone getting the call about getting accepted off the waitlist, I am still crossing my fingers.
I believe the group is at 50ish in Facebook. It's definitely possible still!