Unc-ch

Started by zeebs32
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zeebs32

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know how UNC's app. process works? I already received the e-mail to turn in a supplemental app. for the MSTP. I guess I got some "standard agreement" in the mail today (my mom got it, actually) - just the usual "you agree you are physically able, blah, blah, blah". But I haven't received a secondary for the MD program. Any idea what this means? 😕
 
zeebs:

The med school secondary isn't required for MD-PhD applicants. We would only receive it if they no longer considered us for the combined degree program and passed our info to the MD-only adcom.
So it sounds like you're all set for now.

-E