UNC DPT 2022 Application Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDPT13

Reaction score
Just saw there wasn’t a thread for 2022 UNC DPT Application Cycle. I submitted my application the last week of August. Has anyone heard back from them regarding the status of your application or received an interview offer yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! i also applied but I only got a conformation email and the information regarding secondary's. Other from that, I haven't heard anything yet.

Also waiting to hear back. Last I heard was that applications are still "under review."

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed them last month about the admissions timeline. I was told interview offers will be extended at the end of October... from what I've gathered I don't believe they send rejection emails.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! Did they tell you over email? I'm getting worried that I haven't heard any information from their program altogether.
I got one too, it was over email and they seem to only have one day for their interview.

I haven't heard anything :( so UNC doesn't send rejection emails? I'd rather them just straight up tell me no then have my hopes up lol. For those of you who got an interview, what date was it for?

I haven't heard anything :( so UNC doesn't send rejection emails? I'd rather them just straight up tell me no then have my hopes up lol. For those of you who got an interview, what date was it for?
Same!! I'm kinda hoping that they sent some emails out yesterday and will send more next week for interviews. Idk how likely that is lol

Any one else get an interview invitation? Still waiting. Not looking very hopeful.

Any one else get an interview invitation? Still waiting. Not looking very hopeful.
I just emailed them and got a response that they are not done sending out interview invitations and there are still a few seats left to fill. Good luck everyone!

Just got a response from them and they said they anticipate all of the interview spots will be filled by the end of the week. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone heard anything? I’m so confused lol they said the interviews would be handed out by the end of this week

I received a rejection email from UNC earlier this week. I know someone said they didn't think they sent them out, but they do. Best of luck to all those who got in!