UNC financial aid

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by j99, Apr 15, 2002.

1. j99

j99 Member

I can't seem to find my UNC financial aid info, and I'm not sure what I need to do other than to file my FAFSA (which I have done). Was there an institutional aid application that I have conveniently lost? Anybody else heard anything from the financial aid people?

Too much paperwork...rrr....

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ncmd

ncmd Member

Hey-
    I just got something in the mail today from UNC with a bunch of financial aid stuff included. One letter said the FAFSA determined amount we have to contribute should come soon . . .

4. j99

j99 Member

Cool... was there anything besides FAFSA we were supposed to fill out?

Were you at the admitted students day last week?

5. ncmd

ncmd Member

Hey-
    Yes, I was at admitted students day- I thought it was really laid back and friendly. It definitley made me want to attend UNC even more than before. Yes, the packet that we get has a LOT of stuff to fill out and return- financial aid stuff, health forms, a roommate form if you want one, community week info, and more. It's a big packet. Mine was mailed on the 12th so I am sure you will get yours soon. (Mine only had to travel a mile from campus to reach me.) So do you think you will end up at UNC or Duke?