UNC financial aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

j99

7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find my UNC financial aid info, and I'm not sure what I need to do other than to file my FAFSA (which I have done). Was there an institutional aid application that I have conveniently lost? Anybody else heard anything from the financial aid people?

Too much paperwork...rrr....

Members don't see this ad.

Hey-
I just got something in the mail today from UNC with a bunch of financial aid stuff included. One letter said the FAFSA determined amount we have to contribute should come soon . . .

Cool... was there anything besides FAFSA we were supposed to fill out?

Were you at the admitted students day last week?

Hey-
Yes, I was at admitted students day- I thought it was really laid back and friendly. It definitley made me want to attend UNC even more than before. Yes, the packet that we get has a LOT of stuff to fill out and return- financial aid stuff, health forms, a roommate form if you want one, community week info, and more. It's a big packet. Mine was mailed on the 12th so I am sure you will get yours soon. (Mine only had to travel a mile from campus to reach me.) So do you think you will end up at UNC or Duke?