UNC Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lajumelleali

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a reapplicant at UNC, which means that they wait to look at you. I have my secondary in and am waiting for them to confirm my residency. So I theoretically should be interviewing soon. Does anyone know how far along in their process they are? Obviously there are fewer spots as the season progresses, but I'm curious if anyone knows about when they fill up their class. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

When I interviewed on Nov 11, Joni (the admissions lady) told the group that 12/160 spots have been filled. Also, they are not stingy about acceptances at this stage (I personally asked her that).

I am a reapplicant at UNC, which means that they wait to look at you. I have my secondary in and am waiting for them to confirm my residency. So I theoretically should be interviewing soon. Does anyone know how far along in their process they are? Obviously there are fewer spots as the season progresses, but I'm curious if anyone knows about when they fill up their class. Thanks!

I'm a third time reapplicant. I interviewed Nov 12 and they said the same sort of thing. As I have posted before, there is one thing that is constant in this process...UNC being slow. Most (if not all) schools have probably given out more than 12/160 spots. UNC is usually a bit behind the game in terms of interviewing and accepting. Just be patient and keep your hopes up!!