UNC Pediatrics Interview Date Switch (have 1/13, need anything in November/December)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobkelsomd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just posted this on the official interview thread, but I though I would also start a new thread so that you all would have a chance to see it. Thank you all so much!

Hey everyone,

I hope all of your interview seasons are going well thus far!

Would anyone with a UNC interview in December be willing to switch to January 13? My fiance interviewed at UNC for Urology and he LOVED it, and their match list is due January 5. Since my interview is after both he and UNC submit their rank lists, this creates a huge problem for our couples match. We don't think that UNC will rank him highly without their pediatrics program having interviewed me, so it is very important to us that I try to switch my interview to a date before their lists are due on January 5.

Thank you all so much! We would be willing to financially help with any flight change fees or however else we can.

Please shoot me a PM if you can help! We would really really appreciate any help we can get!

Members don't see this ad.