UNC question for Waiting

Started by Blue Tooth
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Blue Tooth

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since you already go to school there, I figured you'd be able to help me out. I finally got a message today to call them so I can confirm my interview for next weekend. My question is about transpo and places to stay. I think there's a shuttle that goes from the campus the RDU right? Is it that pricy? Also, where's a good place to stay near campus so I can walk around and not need a car (and so I can go out Sat. night and check out Franklin St)? Thanks for your help
 
hey, congratulations,
i was wondering if you could tell me when exactly did you submit your aadsas?
i have also applied to UNC, And i think that they received it sometime around the beginning of Oct.
Thanks and good luck, i'm sure you'll enjoy Chapel-Hill. I went there on my first attempt. Beautiful climate, and campus, lots of historical buildings.
 
My AADSAS was submitted at the end of July and sent to the schools about a month later. I don't know if you read any of my earlier posts but they misfiled my DAT score for 3 months and didn't actually put it in my file until September 18 or 19. So to answer your question, I'm not sure since my situation was a bit odd.