Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have run into a bit of a financial crunch, and need to borrow extra money.
Does anyone know if there are any lenders offering uncertified student loans?
According to my financial aid office they have already met my need by 100% and cannot certify an amount in excess of this even if I am approved for it.
So, I am seeking another loan option which I can defer until graduation.
I do have someone to cosign the loan.
I don't want to consider a personal loan, because I want to defer any repayment until graduation.
Thanks for any advice.
Does anyone know if there are any lenders offering uncertified student loans?
According to my financial aid office they have already met my need by 100% and cannot certify an amount in excess of this even if I am approved for it.
So, I am seeking another loan option which I can defer until graduation.
I do have someone to cosign the loan.
I don't want to consider a personal loan, because I want to defer any repayment until graduation.
Thanks for any advice.