Under-represented minorities, august MCAT, secondaries, interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I set the interview in Mid March. If UCLA accepts me I'll cancel NWestern, and maybe you'll get the spot.

Members don't see this ad.

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump...anybody else get some good news!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just want to bump this up with a Harvard New Pathway Interview (e-mail 2/6/02)!!!
At last!

congrats RETROMAN!!!! that's awesome, anybody else got some good news!?

Got rejected from UC Davis. Apparently they thought that a Hispanic woman who has lived in California all her life and worked with an underserved population for the last three years couldn't contribute to the health care needs of the state.

Got rejected from U Dub last Saturday. I guess there won't be any black students from Idaho matriculating to medical school in 2002.

latino but not a urm:

I got accepted to Pitt a few days ago and got my rejection from Einstein today.

I received an email from UCSD telling me to call regarding my application...I've heard it's prolly an acceptance.

Here's my latest news.
New Interviews Scheduled: UCLA
Saint Louis

Latest Rejections: UCSD
Loma Linda

Hopefully they'll be good news soon.

I'm done with the application cycle...

Accepts:
Penn
UCLA
UCSD (Withdrew)
Tulane (Will Withdraw)
Pitt (Withdrew)

Still not sure where I'll be next year...90% sure I'll be at Penn...

•••quote:•••Originally posted by UCLA2000:
•I'm done with the application cycle...

Accepts:
Penn
UCLA
UCSD (Withdrew)
Tulane (Will Withdraw)
Pitt (Withdrew)

Still not sure where I'll be next year...90% sure I'll be at Penn...•••••Feels good to be dome with this whole thing doesn't it...I took the Aug MCAT so I thought I would be at a disadvantage but things went well...
Accepts:
Penn
Stanford
UMich
Pritzker

Pretty sure I'll see you at Penn next year UCLA, unless my financial aid is a joke but I heard they really work with you and tend to match other schools

UCLA2000 and kjigga, congratulations guys!!! Has anybody else receive any new news. By the way did you guys apply to USC? What is up with them?