Under what condition... You are fired!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marscole

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Under what condition you will be fired!!!....... by CVS :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
u have a 3-level write ups. just remember not to sign them to admit faults. otherwise u cannot sue them for wrongful termination. // a staff pharmacist i knew was once fired for not meeting performance reasons, filed a lawsuit, and claim his grand prize.

Reactions: 1 user
I feel like I am missing the punchline here. Aside from the normal illegal activities, you can be fired from any job for anything, unless you are in a union.

Reactions: 1 user
Agreed, not meeting metrics for an extended amount of time can get you fired; more so for PIC, although I have seen a few floaters get axed for this as well. I have yet to witness any RPh get terminated for say something silly like not completing modules; although I have seen a few techs get taken off schedule for this.

I use the word terminate for CVS because it seems to be their favorite word to use as you may notice reading termination sprinkled heavily throughout their modules. If someone wants you fired, I am sure they can come up with something that is grounds for termination. Ok seriously, so when doing the questions in modules "termination" is always a correct answer as a consequence

Last edited:
u have a 3-level write ups. just remember not to sign them to admit faults. otherwise u cannot sue them for wrongful termination. // a staff pharmacist i knew was once fired for not meeting performance reasons, filed a lawsuit, and claim his grand prize.

So you think that if you don’t sign the corrective action you can’t be fired? Or you will win a lawsuit as a result? Good luck with that. Signature proves it was delivered, that’s it. If you don’t sign somebody else can sign as witness it was delivered. And you can skip all the levels if you do something bad and go straight to termination. Steal a candy bar and see if you get 3 write ups before you are fired.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
Hi,
Under what condition you will be fired!!!....... by CVS :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

... Just look at this post.

I can't believe I was ever worried about being admitted into a college of pharmacy.

Reactions: 4 users
When I was a grad intern, one of the pharmacists I worked with told me about an old-timer in the area who once got fired because he reconstituted a children's antibiotic, and the paper flap fell into the mix... kid must have gotten hurt by it somehow.

Later, this same pharmacist (working for us now) got fired because he signed off on a norco prescription that was written for the wrong patient: 80 year old lady got a script meant for a much younger male. Turns out the grannie's son was a cop, and he made a big fuss about it.