Undergrad Med Experience --- - - - > then what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dfleis

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:

Last edited:
No prob...

I dont think there are really any technicalities to worry about. I dont know of any adcomms that want signatures or thorough documentation to prove that you actually did what you say you did.

I guess they just take your word for it.

------------------
"There is nothing more powerful on this Earth as a man who has nothing to lose. It does not take ten such men to change the world--one will do." Elijah Mohammed

What you can do that will solidify your application is to have one of your letters of recommendation be from the hospital/clinic where you volunteered or worked.

That way they can comment on how well you interact with patients, etc. while at the same time confirming the fact that you did actually have the experience.

The letter service at my school allowed 6 letters for each file. So I made sure one of my letters is a clinical one. Since med schools, even if they require less than 6 letters, demand that you send them the whole packet, chances are they looked at it.

It can only help.

smile.gif