Undergrad microbiology final help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmlyDoc

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have a microbiology cumulative final next Thursday, and I'm really stressed about it. I currently have an 87 in the class and have to get a 100 on the final to raise my grade to a 90 to get an A in the class (impossible).

I'm unsure of how to study because it covers so much information. Help!
 
if I were you, I would look for every opportunities of extra credit..or even asking your instructor. Basically getting 100 from final is almost impossible (in my experience 🙁 )

Usually professor helps students getting A in your case.. if you show him/her the effort.
 
is this general microbio or for microbio major?
I was a microbio major in college, if you could elaborate a bit more maybe I can offer some help 🙂
 
So I have a microbiology cumulative final next Thursday, and I'm really stressed about it. I currently have an 87 in the class and have to get a 100 on the final to raise my grade to a 90 to get an A in the class (impossible).

I'm unsure of how to study because it covers so much information. Help!

It's possible. I was on the boat. around 87 - 88 and needed a 100 to get that A, well I did it, never scored 100 in any of my science classes. Focus on names and groups. Make sure you know at least few specific traits about each organism. Know gram + and - well, which one is + and - .... Look at your previous tests.