Undergrad microbiology final help

PharmlyDoc

7+ Year Member
May 12, 2013
  1. Pharmacist
    So I have a microbiology cumulative final next Thursday, and I'm really stressed about it. I currently have an 87 in the class and have to get a 100 on the final to raise my grade to a 90 to get an A in the class (impossible).

I'm unsure of how to study because it covers so much information. Help!

68quebec

Army
    7+ Year Member
    Mar 4, 2012
    Durham, North Carolina
    1. Medical Student (Accepted)
      if I were you, I would look for every opportunities of extra credit..or even asking your instructor. Basically getting 100 from final is almost impossible (in my experience :( )

Usually professor helps students getting A in your case.. if you show him/her the effort.

DiscoverID

Jun 17, 2013
      1. Pre-Pharmacy
        So I have a microbiology cumulative final next Thursday, and I'm really stressed about it. I currently have an 87 in the class and have to get a 100 on the final to raise my grade to a 90 to get an A in the class (impossible).

I'm unsure of how to study because it covers so much information. Help!

It's possible. I was on the boat. around 87 - 88 and needed a 100 to get that A, well I did it, never scored 100 in any of my science classes. Focus on names and groups. Make sure you know at least few specific traits about each organism. Know gram + and - well, which one is + and - .... Look at your previous tests.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.