Undergrad microbiology final help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmlyDoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have a microbiology cumulative final next Thursday, and I'm really stressed about it. I currently have an 87 in the class and have to get a 100 on the final to raise my grade to a 90 to get an A in the class (impossible).

I'm unsure of how to study because it covers so much information. Help!

Members don't see this ad.

if I were you, I would look for every opportunities of extra credit..or even asking your instructor. Basically getting 100 from final is almost impossible (in my experience :( )

Usually professor helps students getting A in your case.. if you show him/her the effort.

is this general microbio or for microbio major?
I was a microbio major in college, if you could elaborate a bit more maybe I can offer some help :)

So I have a microbiology cumulative final next Thursday, and I'm really stressed about it. I currently have an 87 in the class and have to get a 100 on the final to raise my grade to a 90 to get an A in the class (impossible).

I'm unsure of how to study because it covers so much information. Help!

It's possible. I was on the boat. around 87 - 88 and needed a 100 to get that A, well I did it, never scored 100 in any of my science classes. Focus on names and groups. Make sure you know at least few specific traits about each organism. Know gram + and - well, which one is + and - .... Look at your previous tests.