Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Undergrad. Transcript

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by hopefulMD, Sep 4, 2001.

1. hopefulMD

hopefulMD Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi everyone,

I have a question about whether or not community college LETTER GRADES appear on an UNDERGRAD. TRANSCRIPT from a 4-YEAR UNIVERSITY?

Here is my case explained a little better.....I took calculas my senior year of high school and earned an A first semester and a B the second semester. The class, was through my J.C. and does transfer to the UC that I will be attending but do the letter grades also transfer or only the units that I took?

And if only the units transfer than do I have to take calculas again as a freshman b/c all pre-med courses have to be take for a letter grade (to my knowledge that is)?

Any insight to this is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks everyone.

A realistic yet hopefulMD.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. spacecadet

spacecadet Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

You'll have to send AMCAS copies of your transcripts from both your undergrad institution and your community college. I think whether the grades show up on your UG transcript depends on the school.

I don't think you'll have to retake anything. I have courses that are 13 years old (yes, I'm old) and the schools to which I'm applying don't have a problem with it. I think they'll accept your courses as long as you send a transcript from the community college (which you are required to do anyway).