taking prereqs after undergrad degree at community college

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am sort of a non-trad student, graduated with my BS in biology in December, and am currently pursuing my MS in biostatistics. I just decided on medicine recently. I am unfortunately missing orgo 2, and physics (I thought my undergrad physics counted, but it combined physics 1 and 2 into one class, so I'm pretty sure I need to take again). At my grad school, I'm having a crazy difficult time enrolling in physics 1 in the fall, and the orgo class is full. How bad would it be if I took them at CC? For reference, I am a good student, 3.85 undergrad gpa (3.83 science), and a 4.0 in grad school so far.