1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Undergrad Working as a Scribe in Canada?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by puggyprincess, Aug 23, 2015.

1. puggyprincess

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hi,

I've been reading a lot on these forums and on reddit about undergrad students working as ER scribes and I've become incredibly interested in such an opportunity. I've done a lot of research and I can only find these job opportunities in the States. I'm, however, from Ontario, Canada, and was wondering, has anyone in Ontario, let alone Canada, worked as a scribe? Is this job even offered in Canada? I've checked my local hospitals' websites on information about it, but I couldn't find anything.

Thank you!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. NotASerialKiller

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I seriously doubt it, I had never heard of this until coming on SDN (I'm from Ontario as well). You could ask premed101.com if you want

4. puggyprincess

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Thanks for the reply! I'll be sure to do that and post back here if I hear anything helpful!