Undergraduate college

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ruggerboy123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what undergraduate colleges do y'all hail from?

Members don't see this ad.

Junior college then transferred to UCSD. My last year of undergrad was at UCLA (where I'm almost done with grad school too). :thumbup: what about you?

Junior college then transferred to UCSD. My last year of undergrad was at UCLA (where I'm almost done with grad school too). :thumbup: what about you?

wow, you could do 1 yr at an undergrad and get their degree?

Members don't see this ad :)
wow, you could do 1 yr at an undergrad and get their degree?

I dont think so.. =)

My degree was from UCSD (c/o 2005!).. My pops refused to keep paying rent, etc in San Diego, so I was kinda forced to move back to LA.

aww that sucks. hehe. i was just wondering since technically someone could do 2 yrs at comm coll, 1 yr at a crap college, then 1 yr at harvard or something. not that that's your situation, ucsd and ucla are pretty much equal from what i've heard :p

No pretty much every school caps the transfer credit that can be applied at about 2 years worth. So even if every credit transfered clean (an sizeable longshot) you would be SOL.

I went to Western Washington University, then Highline Community College in Seattle, and now Western Washington University again in the fall.

lets hear it for persistence!

Rice University!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

University of Pennsylvania...love it and you all should come here for med school!!!

Samford University

Johns Hopkins University...now if I could just get into their med school, lol.

UT-Austin

GO HORNS! :horns:

Members don't see this ad :)
University of Pennsylvania...love it and you all should come here for med school!!!

Yeah...I am shouting out UPenn as well...(since I am doing grad work here)

Killadelphia is just a weird city

But UPenn is quite nice

Purdue University

The Ohio State University!!!!!!

McGill University

One of the state schools in Michigan. :laugh:

this is going to sound dumb, but what is a "junior college?" is it just another term for community college or is it something different?

this is going to sound dumb, but what is a "junior college?" is it just another term for community college or is it something different?
\

yep you're right... jc=community college

o'chem =orgo ;same diff

LSU

Geaux Tigers

One of the state schools in PA.

Northwestern University

University of Illinois at Chicago

Go flames!!!

Seriously, I'd be all over that s***!

It would be my #1 pick.

It's funny to me that I have been traveling to Texas (at least once per year) and went to college in Texas and I have NEVER been to Austin.

Is Austin that great a city?

LSU

Geaux Tigers

I so hope my Trojans will finally play y'all this year in football (obviously would have to be in a bowl game b/c the SEC is tired of getting their arse's kicked by USC during the regular season)...so that we can SKIN that damn tiger!

It's funny to me that I have been traveling to Texas (at least once per year) and went to college in Texas and I have NEVER been to Austin.

yes, it is. there's nature. the people are cool and laid back. it's big but not too big. everything has this home grown local feel. plus lots of live music.
:thumbup:

by far the best city in texas. at least 1000 times better than dallas and houston. IMO

I so hope my Trojans will finally play y'all this year in football (obviously would have to be in a bowl game b/c the SEC is tired of getting their arse's kicked by USC during the regular season)...so that we can SKIN that damn tiger!
ahh, the kings of the weak Pac-10 throne, speaking down to the 2003 BCS champions. makes sense.

I like how USC considers a dynasty as not being invited to the Championship one year, winning it the next, and getting beat the following year. I would love to play ya'll in the BCS and see a good ole fashion southern A$$ kickin.

RUTGERS!!!!!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!!!! WOOOT!!!

A state school in Michigan...

Yes. It is Heaven. It is Perfection.

by far the best city in texas. at least 1000 times better than dallas and houston. IMO

by far the best city in the WORLD. :)