Undergraduate stipends

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medglory

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've heard that undergraduate students can have a stipend for summer research projects. However, I want to know if international students are eligible for these stipends?
If so, can you please refer me some universities or some programs proposing stipends for international students?

Ps. I am in the Bio-medical field and I am currently a UCO student (University of Central Oklahoma)

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I don't live anywhere near OK but most summer research programs offer at least a modest cost-of-living stipend. I know the US government offers student jobs and internships in many disciplines. Go to www.studentjobs.gov to see if there are any programs available in your area to which you are interested. Good luck in your search and always be open to unpaid on campus research :)
http://www.studentjobs.gov

Oh and the CDC, that is the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers a summer internship called the collegiate leaders in environmental health, and although it is not a biomedical program per se it is offered by the top disease authority of the US.