Undergraduate Transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pockets5181

Reaction score
So I am at the beginning of my undergraduate career and it has been a rocky start. I have been evicted and homeless and I also lost my mother. All of this happened semester after semester. So far I am retaking Bio 1108 and will have to retake general chemistry because I withdrew from the course. I was advise to withdraw from school after my mother’s passing but I just couldn’t. I felt like school was the only thing that could get me through that moment. My question is does a rocky start at the beginning of a undergraduate career often disqualify any chance of getting in pharmacy school? Even though I love science and I am passionate about it, right now my grades don’t reflect that because of personal matters in my life. What’s your take?

Members don't see this ad.

So I am at the beginning of my undergraduate career and it has been a rocky start. I have been evicted and homeless and I also lost my mother. All of this happened semester after semester. So far I am retaking Bio 1108 and will have to retake general chemistry because I withdrew from the course. I was advise to withdraw from school after my mother’s passing but I just couldn’t. I felt like school was the only thing that could get me through that moment. My question is does a rocky start at the beginning of a undergraduate career often disqualify any chance of getting in pharmacy school? Even though I love science and I am passionate about it, right now my grades don’t reflect that because of personal matters in my life. What’s your take?

Short Answer: No

No. However you should reconsider.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
go into dentistry or optometry.

No, keep your focus and strategize for the upcoming courses. Best of luck man. If you need help make sure you ask for it at your school.