Undergraduate using SDN

devilish20

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is more of a general question because I am new to SDN, but once we become college freshmen and no longer post in hSDN, which forum is the best to go to for resources? It seems like most of the posts after high school focus on the later years of undergraduate (understandably because this is when you take your MCAT and apply and such) I was just wondering if there's a place similar to hSDN where freshmen/sophomore undergraduates can talk about schedules, building resumes, studying techniques, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

Most just post in pre-allo or pre-osteo for general stuff and the MCAT forum for stuff related to the MCAT. If you're thinking MD/PhD, DO/PhD, you can also post in the physician scientist forum.

Reactions: 1 user
It's fine to talk about underclassman stuff in pre-allo. You'll see threads about research-for-credit, planning summer activities, asking about planned classes for the coming semester, lots of other stuff that is not just specific to upperclassmen.

Members don't see this ad :)
College and university students typically "graduate" to pre-allopathic and pre-osteopathic ;)

This is more of a general question because I am new to SDN, but once we become college freshmen and no longer post in hSDN, which forum is the best to go to for resources? It seems like most of the posts after high school focus on the later years of undergraduate (understandably because this is when you take your MCAT and apply and such) I was just wondering if there's a place similar to hSDN where freshmen/sophomore undergraduates can talk about schedules, building resumes, studying techniques, etc.

I'd stay here. Pre-allo sux.