Undergraduate using SDN

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

devilish20

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is more of a general question because I am new to SDN, but once we become college freshmen and no longer post in hSDN, which forum is the best to go to for resources? It seems like most of the posts after high school focus on the later years of undergraduate (understandably because this is when you take your MCAT and apply and such) I was just wondering if there's a place similar to hSDN where freshmen/sophomore undergraduates can talk about schedules, building resumes, studying techniques, etc.
 
It's fine to talk about underclassman stuff in pre-allo. You'll see threads about research-for-credit, planning summer activities, asking about planned classes for the coming semester, lots of other stuff that is not just specific to upperclassmen.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
College and university students typically "graduate" to pre-allopathic and pre-osteopathic 😉
 
This is more of a general question because I am new to SDN, but once we become college freshmen and no longer post in hSDN, which forum is the best to go to for resources? It seems like most of the posts after high school focus on the later years of undergraduate (understandably because this is when you take your MCAT and apply and such) I was just wondering if there's a place similar to hSDN where freshmen/sophomore undergraduates can talk about schedules, building resumes, studying techniques, etc.

I'd stay here. Pre-allo sux.